Quality Assurance, Systems, and Methods Unit:
The Quality Assurance unit is a critical and strategic unit in all industrial companies, responsible for safeguarding the reputation and integrity of the company. Its responsibilities extend from the stages of production and manufacturing to the delivery of the product to the end customer and even beyond. Implementing management systems is the first step toward ensuring the survival of the organization in today's dynamic and complex economic conditions. The Quality Assurance unit at Pooya Power Knowledge Enterprise aligns its activities with the requirements of management systems, plans, and executes in line with the organization's quality strategy, defining overall and specific goals and implementing planned actions to achieve these objectives.
The Quality Assurance unit of Pooya Power Knowledge Enterprise, as a crucial and determinant unit in the organization, operates directly under the supervision of the CEO. Its role involves identifying, designing, and implementing various management system standards, troubleshooting, improving organizational processes, and overseeing the correct execution of organizational procedures.
This unit has successfully obtained Integrated Management System (IMS) certificates based on three international standards:
- Quality Management System (QMS) ISO 9001:2015
- Environmental Management System ISO 14001
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System OHSAS 18001
Responsibilities of the Quality Assurance and Systems Unit:
- Define control points and effectiveness indicators for each process.
- Coordinate, monitor, and collaborate with relevant units and departments to identify and implement organizational processes.
- Reengineer and continuously improve processes in collaboration with other units and departments.
- Develop regulations, operational methods, procedures, and protocols.
- Prepare and develop improvement and development plans in collaboration with the CEO and other senior managers.
- Control and evaluate project progress within specified time intervals and prepare reports on their progress.
- Design organizational structure and process diagrams.
- Supervise the preparation and drafting of job descriptions for each defined position in the organizational chart.
- Monitor the performance of contractors and suppliers.
- Supervise the issuance of corrective and preventive actions in all organizational units and assess their effectiveness.
- Collect and extract necessary information for periodic or occasional reports required by senior management.
- Design an information flow system in the organization and create necessary management reports.
- Maintain and preserve documents and records of the management system based on relevant standards and procedures.
- Evaluate the performance of competitors, suppliers, and customers, and formulate organizational strategies.
- Promote process-oriented and systemic approaches to all activities in the organization.
- Identify improvement opportunities, implement and assess the effectiveness of implemented improvement projects.
- Implement management systems and obtain international standard certificates.
- Maintain management systems.
- Conduct continuous and regular internal audits and inspections of units to ensure progress and submit reports to senior management.
- Report to senior management on management systems and any need for improvement.
- Follow up on preventive and corrective actions to ensure continuous improvement in service delivery.
- Coordinate all activities related to the deployment and maintenance of total quality management system (TQM).
- Coordinate all activities related to the company's documentation system, such as review, preparation of new versions, approval by the organization, collection and annulment of obsolete documents, and redistribution.
- Coordinate all activities related to external audits and evaluations of the company for obtaining or renewing certification.
- Design and implement activities related to promoting a culture of quality and increasing employee awareness of the company's quality objectives in collaboration with relevant units.
- Supervise customer feedback regarding the quality of the complex's products and oversee and address customer complaints.
- Conduct management review meetings to evaluate internal audit findings and other data.
- Make decisions on how to address observed non-conformities in audits and prepare necessary reports.